🌻 GRIT + DISCIPLINE 🌻
I’ve been thinking about 2 questions:
✨What are the trends that I’m seeing across the board that my clients are struggling with?
✨& how can I help them?
One of the biggest things I see is that people are unbalanced in their masculine and feminine energy. When you find yourself unbalanced in your feminine (dreaming, creativity, ideas without follow-through), that’s when it’s time to bring in the big guns- GRIT + DISCIPLINE.
The 4 Core Principles of Discipline:
✨Planning. - if you don’t plan something out it will be really difficult to execute.
✨Identity Change. - if you want to change anything in your life, you have to make the changes at your identity level.
✨Honor your internal commitments. - we tend to be very good at honoring our external commitments, but we are so much worse at honoring those same commitments to ourselves.
✨Know what you need. - you need to figure out what works for you in terms of structure, discipline and accountability.
How do you start changing your language around how disciplined you are?
What support do you need in order to achieve your goals and what does that look like for you?
Watch this video to learn more about how to incorporate true Grit + Discipline in your everyday life.
• How do we connect back to that masculine?” … “It will feel good in the long term, but it doesn’t always feel good right now” (6:28)
• Discipline is showing up even when you don’t feel like showing up. (8:44)
• I showed up even though I didn’t feel like showing up” … “Instead I asked, what if commitment, discipline and grit was fun… and something I could be really proud of.” (10:13)
• If you want discipline in your life “…. ”You have to start believing that you are a disciplined person”… “the biggest thing is deciding what a disciplined person would be.” (16:38)
• “I believe one of the biggest differences between successful people and unsuccessful people is that successful people place their internal commitments on the same level as their external commitments.” (20:30)
• My favorite motto... is to “get scrappy with it!” (25:25)
JOIN my FREE group for multi-passionate millennials if you are interested in learning more about personal development, personal branding, starting an online business, a passion project or spirituality.